1. Pornography, pirated software, mp3 archives, rom archives, cracking/hacking tools, and spamming are not allowed at WebCloudDev. Any material of this nature or links to material of this nature will cause the account to be shut down without financial refund. These types of sites waste bandwidth and slow down the servers. It is not realistic to allow one site to ruin the speed for all of the sites. Additionally, sites of this nature often place web hosts at legal risk, and therefore cannot be allowed.
2. WebCloudDev reserves the right to close any website that is using an unreasonable amount of bandwidth or server CPU time. This policy protects other web sites located within the same web server farm from becoming bogged down by the abusively high traffic site.
3. Clients that tax the machine down with malfunctioning pages or cgi scripts will lose their right to have dynamic pages (such as ASP, iHTML, and Cold Fusion. and cgi scripts). Everybody writes a code that locks up from time to time, but WebCloudDev will not allow one client's scripts to ruin uptime or performance for the rest of the clients. Keep this policy in mind when uploading cgi scripts or dynamic pages, since you assume full responsibility for every file that you upload. If your cgi or other dynamic content is causing a noticeable performance bottleneck, your account will be disabled.
4. Failure to pay on time will result in the loss of the account. WebCloudDev wants to give premier support to paying customers. Therefore, WebCloudDev cannot waste time supporting those who do not pay.
5. The funds that the Partner adds in the Partner Program as an "Add Fund" can be used for providing all offered available services in the WebCloudDev website
6. Websites that contain material that is intentionally offensive to racial minorities are not permitted. Sites that are found to contain such offensive content will be closed.
7. If you send Spam, your account will be closed. If a client you host in your account sends Spam, your client's site will be immediately and permanently closed. In extreme cases, your account may also be closed. We do not and will not tolerate Spam. It is your responsibility to make sure your clients realize that Spam is not and will not be tolerated. Spam is a waste of our network and system resources, and we are completely intolerant of anybody who sends or attempts to send Spam.
8. We reserve the right to charge US$100 per spam message that is sent or attempted to be sent to or through any of our servers. If a spammer is putting uptime or performance at risk by flogging the email services with spam, we have every legal right to receive payment from the spam sender or the company represented within the spam to cover the cost of the services rendered. This policy applies equally to WebCloudDev customers and non-WebCloudDev customers.
9. WebCloudDev reserves the right to block incoming email from any remote SMTP relay at any time for any reason. If a remote SMTP relay is misconfigured, spammers will often exploit the remote relay to send thousands (sometimes millions of spam). If a spammer is abusing a remote SMTP relay to mail bomb domains at WebCloudDev, WebCloudDev will immediately block the IP of the SMTP relay that the spammer is abusing. WebCloudDev also subscribes to multiple RBLs (real-time blocking lists. to automatically block known open SMTP relays and known spamming relays. While this policy dramatically reduces the amount of spam sent to WebCloudDev, this may inadvertently block some legitimate email.
10. WebCloudDev cannot and will not be held liable for any problem incurred while hosting with WebCloudDev. By hosting with WebCloudDev, you assume any and all risk for possible downtime and other server/connection related problems. If you are not willing to assume this risk, you should not host with WebCloudDev. While WebCloudDev makes every possible attempt to maintain the highest possible level of uptime, WebCloudDev will not under any circumstances make any expressed or implied guarantee for any specific level of uptime.
11. If you sell hosting services to other customers using your WebCloudDev account, it is your responsibility to support those customers. Your customers must contact you for support issues.
12. In the event of a price or policy change, all customers (new and old. are subject to the price or policy change. These changes may occur at any time without any notice from WebCloudDev. WebCloudDev customers should check the WebCloudDev website periodically to check for changes to pricing or policy.
13. Pricing and policies are subject to change at any time. Our policies are non-negotiable.
14. Do not do anything illegal or anything that adversely affects WebCloudDev's legal interests. The following list is non-exclusive, and should not be considered license to commit other illegal activities not specified below. All illegal activity is prohibited, and WebCloudDev will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies investigating and/or prosecuting such activities a. Cracking (Hacking. -- attempts to access accounts or systems other than the user's own accounts or systems or an account or system that the user has been explicitly authorized to access is illegal under federal and state law. b. Child pornography -- as defined by U.S. law. This is strictly prohibited and dealt with quickly and harshly. c. Interstate gambling -- because Internet traffic generally ignores state and country boundaries, any Internet based gambling site is restricted by Federal Inter-state gambling regulations. d. Pyramid schemes or fraud -- are illegal under a number of Federal, State and Local laws. e. Theft of services -- attempts to utilize services that are not contracted for is considered theft and will be dealt with as such. f. Harassment -- use of network to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person is prohibited. A guide to legal resources on the Internet is located at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/law/ Please consult an attorney if you are unsure of the legal status of your activities.
15. Do anything that threatens the integrity of WebCloudDev's network or the utilization thereof by other persons. a. Denial of Service (DOS attacks -- no customer will commit a DOS attack against any customer's host, or any other host on the Internet. Similarly, no customer will willfully or negligently allow incitement of others to attack any host on our network, or any other host on the Internet. b. RBL -- No customer shall do anything that could get any portion of our IP space put on the RBL (Realtime Black List. as maintained by MAPS (http://www.mail-abuse.com.or other similar organizations, or perform activities that would cause portions of the Internet to refuse to route traffic to any portion of our IP space.
16. Spam -- no customer shall send unsolicited commercial email, unsolicited mass mailings, spam or flood newsgroups, or anything of that sort. If you have questions about what is allowed and what is not, please refer to http://spam.abuse.net. a. No spam may originate from our IP space. b. No spam may advertise sites or services located on our IP space (even if the spam originates elsewhere, or IP space which receives IP transit over our IP network. c. No customer shall use third party mail servers to relay spam. This is considered a DOS attack on the third party and will be treated as such. d. No customer shall participate in pyramid schemes or email chain letters. WebCloudDev reserves the right to terminate or interrupt any account in part or in full without refund for violation of these Terms of Service. In all but the most extreme or serious cases, good faith attempts will be made to resolve an issue without interruption of service. In cases where service has been terminated or interrupted, resolution will be handled on an individual case basis, at WebCloudDev's sole discretion.
17. Any nulled script/plugin/themes/softwares or a script modified to bypass any copyrights are not allowed on our servers.
18. Average Uptime and Uptime Guarantee: Kindly check respective packages for average uptime details, if uptime falls below guaranteed average uptime then we will provide user compensation accordingly.
19. 30 DAYS REFUND ONLY APPLICABLE IF WE FAIL TO DELIVER PROMISED SERVICES.
Webclouddev does not set a cap on the amount of space and bandwidth a single shared hosting subscriber can use. Subject to terms and conditions, webclouddev makes every commercially reasonable effort to provide it's hosting subcribers with all the storage and bandwidth needs to power their websites successfully, as long as the Subscriber's use of the service complies with these Terms. By offering unlimited resources, we are able to provide simple, fixed pricing to our hosting Subscribers as they grow their business online. As a result, a typical website may experience periods of great popularity and resulting increased storage without experiencing any associated increase in hosting charges.
Webclouddev employs complex mechanisms to protect its hosting Subscribers and systems from any kind of abuse. webclouddev's "Unlimited" hosting offering is not for single or few hosting subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other hosting Subscribers. webclouddev's service is offering shared hosting service, which means that multiple hosting Subscriber's websites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. webcloudev's service is designed to meet the typical needs of small and medium sized businesses across globe. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, or non-typical applications better suited to a VPS or a dedicated server. webclouddev will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, webclouddev does place automated safeguards to protect against any website growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until webclouddev can evaluate said sites resource needs.
Our hosting plans are crafted to host websites with optimum performance and not for storage. The web space cannot be used to store/maintain backups. If you want to backup your website, simply download the data via FTP OR download the databases from phpMyadmin. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. webclouddev does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
If have any questions feel free to reach us out : [email protected]